Monday, November 15, 2010

Facebook Experience

Dear Ms. Christina Cuevas,
     After viewing on of your facebook albums I feel that I got a chance to get to know you more as a person. Every single picture had a person in it which showed that you are friendly and always like to surround yourself with other people. These pictures were a lot different then the ones you share with the class because i feel like most of these were snapshots. Some elements and principles that I saw in your photos were Rule of Thirds, Color, Movement, Space, and Value. Even if these were not intentional they really added to your album. In the future, I hope to see more snapshots in the photos present to class because they show more of your personality. Overall, I enjoyed the album that you chose to present.
                                                                               From, Kay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment