Monday, October 4, 2010

photo essay: MERCY WEEK

Mercy Week is a week that I wish other schools could experience in their schools, one way or another. It is a time when the Mercy community comes together and just goes CRAZY. When I talk about Mercy Week to my friends from other schools, I always feel that I cannot express in words what it is we do during this week. That is why I enjoyed taking the pictures of the dress up days, bowl-a-thon, and the rally.
DISNEY DAY: Angeli Gomez, a senior, dresses up as Andy from Toy Story. 

ROCKSTAR DAY: Alex Luba, a junior, woke up extra early to get the perfect rockstar look. 
 BOWL-A-THON: A quick movement picture of Amanda K.
 BOWL-A-THON: The seniors dance and sing at the top of their lungs at their last bowl-a-thon.
 SKITTLES DAY:Bernadette, a senior, keeps a smile on her face during Skittles Day.
 MERCY DAY: Seniors come together to take a quick photo before the Mercy Day liturgy.
 MERCY DAY: A black & white photo of most of the student body to show the united Mercy community.
MERCY DAY: The seniors dominate the rally by taking over the patio steps by singing and dancing to the high energy music.

No comments:

Post a Comment